BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

not supposed to be here

I am not supposed to be here..
Still...
I am here..


I have exam the whole week....


5 subjects
5 days..


I am still recovering...


Whole sunday my heart feels very pain...
every word he said..
I just feel like crying...


After that day..
wat he said..


I felt like i did something wrong that
will affect stg FOREVER....


What to do...
What is done is  done..


hmm..
now...
even though still feel a bit hurt
because the way he speak..
like..
he was angry at me


But i guess


I deserve it ba..


I am the one who start all this right?


He became like this because of me...


I couldn't blame him...


It's wrong...


SO...


I guess that...


I should live with it...


After all...

I love  him

0 comments: