BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

nothing to say

I know i always say i am useless......i know i shouldnt...there is always a stone in my heart...i dunno how to take it away....now...i have a feeling that my music dream will not work at all.....i really want it to be a reality.......hate it every time i go nervous in that exam room...4th le!!!!!!i really dont want to fail again...........i always tell myself to calm down...still my stupid heart wont stop pumping.......i really need some help....i really do......haiz.............everyday is always a hard time for me......i dunno what to tell my teacher tomorrow..telling her i get the easiest question and still fail embarrassed me...D major for singing...Am for singing with accompaniment....and F major for accompaniment and transposition....easy right???stupid me!!!!

0 comments: