BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

College life^^

well...i have started my college life...
its friday and is already the fifth day..still finding some friends to make with..
i had made a few actualy..mostly girls la....my class only have a few guys....
haha..guys already extinct..kidding....
today also is my secondary school's sports day..i wished i could be there but i have class....arghh..and i can't go in...i dyed my hair..haiz..
hope the juniors will perform well...
and their competition too..good luck to them!!
i miss them very much too..my friends in Klang...
the lecturers here are very nice...maybe i haven't see their mean side yet..hope they are not that mean...I only get to meet 2 of the 4 lecturers..Nest week still got^^...
I hope i can survive this college life...People say if u don't know how to swim in this lake..you will drown...
SO..
HOPE I WON'T DROWN!!!
and I DON'T WANT TO!!!!
hehe..wish me luck lo....^^

0 comments: