BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Malacca~

I just came back from Malacca a few days ago..
I can still feel the tiredness of it because our assignments isn't done yet...
There is some more editing to do other than just taking those videos...
During the first day when we went there, it was quite a disaster...
Our first place to go is Orang Utan house...
But when we went there, is already 6.30pm...and the shop is closed...
Then we went to Portuguese settlement to have our shots taken and of course dinner la^^
After that, we went around town and we decided to take the river ride..
It was quite fun...
The scenery was nice too...
Later, we went to a pub at Jonker walk where we sat down and chit chat...
Quite relaxing...

The next day, we decided to go have breakfast before we went to the Duck ride...
And the next thing that happened was..
It rained!!!
Oh gosh..after that, we had to cancelled our trip to the Malacca wonderland.
After that, we decided to have our lunch ( chicken rice) and then we went back to rest..
Then we had a walk at the stadhuys and jonker walk...
Then we went back to have a shower...
After that, we go to have our dinner ( baba nyonya food)..
The worst thing was..
I was starting to fall sick...
Later they decided to go to Taming Sari tower..the view was nice~
Then we decided to walk to Jonker Walk..and my fever was getting worse..
my leg too...
And then..we went to club..
later..I couldn't stand it anymore I decided to ask my friend to send me back before they go to Mamak..I went straight to sleep after I wash up...


Sunday,
we all woke up late...
and we went to Orang Utan house for a video shoot..
Then....
We ate lunch at a western restaurant..
After eating, we walked to the shop opposite to it to have some layer cakes..
It was very nice..
I even brought back 3 pieces^^
Then we went to the Butterfly park...
haih..the condition there was bad for all the animals..
seems like no one was taking good care of it..
Then ..we head back to the house and rest and pack...
Some of them left for KL around 7 something while rest of us head back around 8.30pm

It was tiring but quite fun...^^
Thanks for all the good work guys~

0 comments: