BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 1, 2010

Life in a mess!!!!!


First...i failed my exam and I have to stop YAMAHA...I dont want to stop..love music very much..i really miss them...my friends especialy..I have been 10 years there..U want me to leave..very hard....
Second...I dunno when will my SPM results is coming out..and i am very anxious about it because I dunno where will I going to be sent to....
Third...I am resigning my job...damn it...now have to think what am i going to do next..which makes me want to go mad..because i get a job so i wont be day dreaming bout all these problems....just running away..but i stil have to face it..NOW!!!!
Forth...both my parents seems like they are having different opinions....father dont mind i study mass com but hopes i take up journalism(his path once....but i want broadcasting)...and i think my mother wants me to study science subject like pharmacy or etc....(not my type, even though i am a science student)...and both of them want me to enter local u..its not that i hate them and even though they are among the top in the world...i dont see any future there in my head...i mean for myself..
Fifth..boyfriend issues....his mother knows about our relationship..and she is right...there is still a long road to go...concentrate in your studies...even becoming 'friends'..but dont do wrong things..coz..not good for both families.......i am happy with him...seems like i cant live without him...coz i will feel lonely....I know its not a right time to get into a relationship...but i want to take it slow and steady at the same time..i also dont want to lose him....its God will whether this is our destiny to be together...I trust Him that one day..i will meet my half apple..no matter i met him already or not..

0 comments: